We Have Quality Honda CR-V Replacement Fuel Pumps
If your SUV stalls when driving or seems sluggish occasionally when accelerating, you may need to order Honda CR-V replacement fuel pumps from All Discount Parts. We offer an extensive inventory of OEM parts for any Honda model regardless of year, and they’re available at reduced prices. When you order online, we ship components to you quickly, so you can have your vehicle running in no time. To learn more about how Honda replacement fuel pumps operate and when they need to be replaced, review our helpful guide below.
How Fuel Pumps Work
In order for your engine to run properly, it runs on precise amount delivered at a constant rate from the gas tank. The fuel pump, which is usually located in the tank with new cars, measures out this portion and transfers it to the fuel injectors and carburetor in the engine. When working properly, it keeps your vehicle running smoothly; if it starts to wear down, a whole variety of problems can occur.
Common Signs of Wear
A malfunctioning fuel pump usually exhibits some common indicators. These symptoms include:
- Hesitating: If your fuel pump doesn’t maintaining enough fuel pressure, it can cause your CR-V to lose power while climbing hills.
- Stalling: If your CR-V stalls out while driving, the engine isn’t receiving the right amount of fuel.
- Sudden Acceleration: If your CR-V surges forward suddenly, it’s from too much fuel being delivered from the fuel pump.
The Importance of OEM Parts
If you need Honda CR-V replacement fuel pumps, make sure the products you buy are genuine OEM parts. These components are identical to what your CR-V was built with, since OEM components come directly from the manufacturer. Most mechanics prefer OEM parts because they offer several benefits, including:
- Easy to Install: OEM parts are exactly the same as the parts they’re replacing, which means they can be installed quickly and easily.
- Reliability: Aftermarket parts are unregulated, which results in shoddy craftsmanship; OEM parts are made by the manufacturer and are subject to the same rigorous standards as their vehicles.
- Warranty: In the event that your OEM part does break down, you can rest easy, because OEM parts all come with a one-year warranty.
Purchase Your Honda CR-V Replacement Fuel Pumps Today
If your Honda CR-V shows any of the symptoms listed above, our Honda replacement fuel pumps will solve your problems. Visit our warehouse at 6025 Arapahoe Road in Boulder to see our extensive inventory. You can also contact us online or give us a call at (800) 651-4832 to learn more about our selection now.