Order Your Honda Ridgeline Replacement Brakes from All Discount Parts
The Honda Ridgeline is a pickup designed for hard work, but the demands of city driving can cause excessive wear to the vehicle’s braking system. All Discount Parts has the quality OEM parts you need to replace your Honda Ridgeline replacement brakes. We can even ship your replacement parts directly to your home or office at a wholesale price.
The Most Vital Components of Your Honda Ridgeline Replacement Brakes
Your Honda Ridgeline’s brake system is the first line of defense between you and potential disaster. Knowing how this system works and when to check it is essential for keeping your Ridgeline in great shape. The main components are:
- Brake Rotors – The rotor is the disc mounted to the vehicle’s wheel. When the brake pads press against the rotor, the force slows the wheels, stopping the vehicle. Rotors can last anywhere from 20,000 – 70,000 miles and should be visually inspected for signs of damage.
- Brake Calipers – The calipers press the brake pads into the rotors. Calipers should be checked regularly for signs of fluid leakage, and replaced every 30,000 – 50,000 miles.
- Brake Pads – The brake pads are held in place by the calipers. As they wear, they can begin to squeal and grind. Depending on driving conditions and pad material, your brake pads should last between 30,000 to 70,000 miles.
The Value of Genuine OEM Parts
When shopping for Honda Ridgeline brakes, it might be tempting to buy less expensive aftermarket parts, but buyers should be cautious, since aftermarket parts are cheap for a reason. In an essential system like your Ridgeline brakes, it’s important to look at quality before price.
The benefits of choosing OEM replacement parts include:
- Quality – OEM replacement parts are designed to match the quality of your original parts.
- Longevity – OEM parts are engineered to last longer, saving you time and money on replacements down the road.
- Warranty – OEM brake components come with a standard 12-month/12,000 mile warranty, whereas many aftermarket parts are sold without a warranty.
Find Your Honda Ridgeline Replacement Brakes at All Discount Parts
When you’re ready to replace your Honda Ridgeline replacement brakes, consider All Discount Parts. Contact us online or by phone at (800) 651-4832, and get your Ridgeline back on the road for less.