Find Your Honda Ridgeline Replacement Belts and Hoses at All Discount Parts
Within your Honda Ridgeline are a number of belts and hoses that are essential to transferring power and fluid to your vital systems. Without these signifcant parts, your Ridgeline’s engine is dead on arrival. If you think you need Honda Ridgeline replacement belts and hoses, count on All Discount parts to have the OEM quality parts you need at wholesale prices every day.
The Main Kinds of Honda Belts
Your drive belts are among the most important parts of your Ridgeline’s engine and include:
- Serpentine Belt – The serpentine belt winds through the engine transferring power to the cooling fan and other systems. The serpentine belt should be checked often and replaced every 36,000 to 50,000 miles.
- V-Belt – The V-Belt powers the alternator and other systems. It should be inspected and replaced every 50,000 – 65,000 miles.
- Timing Belt – The timing belt is the notched belt that allows the crankshaft to turn the camshaft. It should be replaced every 50,000 to 60,000 miles.
The Main Kinds of Honda Hoses
Your engine hoses transfer vital fluids to your vehicle’s essential systems and include:
- Radiator – The radiator hose moves coolant and water through the engine to keep it from overheating, and these should last the life of the car.
- Power Steering – Power steering hoses transfer hydraulic fluids through the power steering system to make navigating easier and should last as long as the car does.
- Fuel – Your fuel hose delivers fuel to the engine compartment when the gas pedal is depressed and should last as long as your fuel system does.
- Power Brakes – Your brake line transfers hydraulic fluid and pressure to your vehicle’s braking system and should last 100,000 miles or more.
How to Detect for Signs of Wear
Checking for the following signs of wear will help keep your belts and hoses in good repair:
- Cracks – Both belts and hoses can crack and fail with use.
- Bulging Hoses – Inspect hoses while the engine is warm for signs thinning and bulging.
- Fraying – Fraying near connection points can indicate imminent part failure.
Any of these signs indicate that it’s time to order quality, OEM Honda replacement belts and hoses.
Find your Honda Ridgeline Replacement Belts and Hoses at All Discount Parts
To order Honda Ridgeline replacement belts and hoses, rely on All Discount Parts. We have a wide selection of Honda parts at wholesale prices and can have them shipped right to your door. Contact us online or by phone at (800) 651-4832 if you have any questions.