Buy Honda Ridgeline Parts Online
First introduced to audiences back in 2005, the Honda Ridgeline is Honda’s premier venture into the sport utility pickup truck segment. The Ridgeline is known for its outstanding all-wheel drive traction control system, unique exterior appearance, and impressive towing capability. If you’re a Honda Ridgeline driver and you need OEM components to keep it running smoothly for as long as possible, shop All Discount Parts for Ridgeline parts at competitive prices!
We Carry Honda OEM Parts for All Honda Ridgeline Model Years
Released in 2005 as a 2006 model, the Honda Ridgeline has undergone its fair share of changes up to its current model year. For 2009, the Ridgeline received a facelift that widened the front bumper, increased the size of the grille, and made the front end a bit longer. Thankfully, All Discount Parts has OEM Ridgeline components available for every model year, regardless of design changes made throughout this vehicle’s production!
Look to All Discount Parts for the Full Range of Honda Ridgeline Replacement Parts
We carry the most commonly replaced Honda Ridgeline parts at a great value. The following is a sampling of popular OEM components available for the Ridgeline:
- Brake Pads: Depending upon your driving style and the type of driving you do on a regular basis, your brake pads should be replaced every 3 to 5 years, or 30,000 to 70,000 miles.
- Fuel Pump: Your fuel pump could last for the entire life of your Ridgeline, or it might need replacing after 5 or 6 years. It can be damaged by grime inside the fuel tank or running your Ridgeline often with low fuel levels.
- Spark Plugs: To ensure that your engine starts properly and runs efficiently, you’ll need to make sure that you are using fresh spark plugs. These should be changed every 3 years.
- Brake Calipers: Typically, brake calipers last around 100,000 miles or more. Corrosion of the rubber seals and normal wear-and-tear are generally why brake calipers need replacing.
- Exterior Lights: Excluding the headlights, some exterior lights might need replacing after a couple of years. These include turn signal lights, brake lights, or tail lights.
The Advantages of Honda OEM Parts
Instead of purchasing aftermarket parts for your Honda Ridgeline, consider the benefits of Honda OEM components first. Sure, OEM parts might be more expensive than aftermarket components, but you’ll be saving yourself money in the long run. This is because OEM parts will help retain your Ridgeline’s overall resale value, unlike aftermarket parts. Other advantages of using Honda OEM parts include:
- A 12-month/12,000-mile warranty that can be redeemed at any Honda dealership.
- Quality assurance, since every OEM component has been manufactured to perform just as well as the part it is replacing.
- A guaranteed fit for all model years and trim levels. Some aftermarket parts might not be an accurate replacement due to varying manufacturing methods.
Start Your Search for Honda Ridgeline Auto Parts Today
To shop for the parts your Honda Ridgeline needs, choose All Discount Parts! We have every OEM component in stock for all Ridgeline model years and trim levels, which we can conveniently ship directly to your door step. Choose All Discount Parts as your preferred Honda OEM components headquarters today! For more information, feel free to contact us online or give us a call at 800-651-4832.