Buy Honda Pilot Replacement Parts Online
The Honda Pilot has gone from one of the most popular small SUVs to one of the most popular large crossovers since it first debuted, and whether you have one of the first Pilots from 2002 or one of the most recent models, we have the replacement parts you need to keep your model in like-new condition at All Discount Parts.
All Discount Parts is based out of Boulder, CO, but we ship all over the United States and have OEM Honda Pilot replacement parts available for every model year. You can order from us 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and we'll have your parts shipped out to you as soon as possible. Imagine that: OEM parts you can depend on that are just a click away, delivered right to your door.
OEM Honda Replacement Parts For Every Pilot Through the Years
Automakers update their vehicles with a new generation every few years or so, and the Pilot most recently received a revamp in 2009. What this means is that while some elements of the Pilot may remain the same, quite a few of them will be wholly new. From engine components and door panels to headlight components and high-tech features, there's a good chance that parts from before 2009 won't work on your post-2009 Pilot.
It sure is a good thing that you know a supplier of OEM Honda parts whose stock includes everything from 2002 up to the present model. Whatever you need to replace on your Honda Pilot, we have in stock here at All Discount Parts—we even have replacement parts to accommodate Honda's new standard features that started in 2013!
Find Each and Every Honda Pilot Part at All Discount Parts
Some parts on your Honda Pilot are going to wear out more quickly than others—it's just a fact of auto engineering and design. Don't worry though, we keep routinely replaced parts in high volume because we know that you're going to need brake pads more often than serpentine or timing belts.
Here are a few of the parts that drivers commonly need to replace:
- Fuses: Many drivers don't think about the fuses that keep their engine and electronics components protected from any unforeseen power surges, but in a survey of drivers, J.D. Power and Associates found that nearly 1% of drivers needed to replace their vehicle's fuses in a given year.
- Brake Pads: One of the features of your car that is designed to wear down, brake pads can need replacing as often as every 20,000 miles depending on how you drive your Pilot. If you hear a high-pitched squealing when you brake, that's your brake pads reminding you to replace them. If it turns to grinding, you run the risk of damaging your rotors.
- Brake Rotors: Sometimes rotors need replacing due to a driver not replacing their brake pads when needed, but other times they have just taken so much wear and tear that they should be switched out. Whatever the reason, we have your Pilot brake rotors waiting for you at All Discount Parts.
- Door Handles and Locks: You may not immediately think these could need replacing, but the door handles and locks are some of the most commonly used parts of your vehicle, and if one of them breaks, the best case scenario has you climbing over the passenger seat to get behind the wheel.
- Headlight Components: You probably already expect to need to replace your headlight bulbs every once in a while, but features like the bulb housing and the wiring can need replacing more often than you may expect.
OEM Honda Parts Are Always the Way to Go
When you are looking for replacement parts, we know that it can be tempting to go with aftermarket replacements. They tend to cost less than OEM parts, but the reality is that they often cost more in the long run. Aftermarket parts are usually made from cheap materials and are designed to fit a variety of vehicles.
What that means is that you cannot guarantee that they will fit your Honda Pilot the way OEM parts will, as they are designed specifically for your make, model, and model year. And if you're looking for brake parts for your Honda, parts that could help save your life, you certainly want them to be of the highest quality, don't you?
Benefits to buying OEM replacement parts for your Honda Pilot include:
- Made with high-quality materials
- Long-lasting parts for a better investment
- All parts include a 12-month/12,000 mile warranty, redeemable at any certified Honda or Kia dealer in the country
Make the smart choice. Make the investment in OEM Honda Pilot parts.
Start Looking For Honda Pilot Auto Parts
If there is a Honda Pilot part you need, we have it waiting for you. All you have to do is take a look around our site, find the right part for the right model year, and place your order. We'll have it shipped to you as soon as possible. Remember, don't settle for less than the best—buy OEM Honda parts from All Discount Parts and have them in your hands quickly and affordably.