Order Your Honda Insight Replacement Belts and Hoses from All Discount Parts
Inside your Honda Insight are belts and hoses designed to transfer energy and fluids to your vehicle’s vital systems. Keeping them in good repair will ensure your vehicle continues running strong for years to come. When you need to order Honda Insight replacement belts and hoses, you can count on All Discount Parts to have everything you need for your Honda at wholesale prices, every day.
The Main Kinds of Honda Belts
Your Insight has a number of belts, the most important being the drive belts, which include:
- Serpentine Belt – The serpentine belt runs the power steering pump, as well as other systems. This belt should be checked often for signs of stretching and be replaced every 36,000 to 50,000 miles.
- V-Belt – The V-Belt regulates power for a variety of systems, including the alternator. It should be inspected regularly for signs of fraying, and replace it every 50,000 – 65,000 miles.
- Timing Belt – The timing belt is the notched belt that rotates the crankshaft, which turns the camshaft. It should be checked periodically for cracking and replaced every 50,000 to 60,000 miles.
The Main Kinds of Honda Hoses
Your engine hoses deliver essential fluids to your vehicle’s systems. Some of the most important hoses in your engine include:
- Radiator – The radiator hose moves coolant and water through the engine keeping it from overheating. These hoses can last the life of the car, but should be inspected frequently for signs of bulging.
- Power Steering – These hoses transfer hydraulic fluids to the power steering system and make steering easier. They should last as long as the car does, but should be checked often for signs of cracking.
- Air Conditioner Hoses – These lines deliver refrigerant to the air conditioner’s evaporator, which generates cool air that is blown into your passenger cabin. Make sure to periodically inspect these hoses for signs of cracking or leaking at least once a year.
The Value of OEM Quality
Genuine OEM parts are built to last long and deliver high quality performance, unlike aftermarket that use inferior materials, which accounts for their cheap price. The most reasons to remember of why you should OEM parts include:
- Fit – Aftermarket hoses are often one-size-fits-all, requiring modification for proper fit. OEM parts which designed to fit as well as factory originals.
- Resale Value – Because OEM parts function as well as factory original parts, they help to maintain the value of your model.
- Warranty – Unlike many aftermarket parts, OEM parts come with a standard 12-month/12,000 mile warranty against manufacture defects.
Find your Honda Insight Replacement Belts and Hoses at All Discount Parts
Ordering Honda Insight replacement belts and hoses is easy when you contact us online or by phone at (800) 651-4832. We have the parts you need for your Honda vehicle, regardless of year, and we can ship them directly to you for less.