Your brakes are your first line of defense on the road, but faulty calipers can keep them from working properly – putting you and your passengers at risk. If you think you need Honda CR-V replacement brake calipers, rely on All Discount Parts. We have all the OEM parts you need to keep your Honda vehicle running smoothly regardless of the model year, and we can have them shipped right to your doorstep at wholesale prices.
How Do Brake Calipers Work?
The brakes on your Honda CR-V are a simple hydraulic system. When you press on the brake pedal, the master cylinder releases fluid into your pressurized brake lines forcing the calipers to clamp down. The pads attached to the calipers grip the rotors, which are mounted to the wheels, and the resulting friction brings the vehicle to a stop. Without properly working calipers, this process is impeded and your brakes may fail.
When Is It Time for Replacement Brake Calipers?
While calipers should to last for 100,000 miles or more, hard driving or mechanical breakdown can cause them to fail sooner. If you think your calipers needed to be replaced, there are a few things you can look out for:
- Fluid Leakage – Leaking fluid will lead to a lack of pressure in your brake system causing the brakes to fail.
- Seizing – If your brakes fail to release after you let up on the brake pedal, your calipers are likely damaged and need replacing.
- Brake Damage – Brakes that won’t release can cause excessive wear to the brake pads and rotors, causing the whole system to fail and leading to costly repairs.
Save Money on Your Honda CR-V Replacement Brake Calipers at All Discount Parts
If it’s time to order Honda CR-V replacement brake calipers trust All Discount Parts. Our warehouse at 6025 Arapahoe Rd. in Boulder has all the OEM replacement parts your Honda needs, and we’ll ship them right to your location. Contact us at (800) 651-4832 for more information or for help placing your order.
No results found for "Honda CR-V, Brake Calipers". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!