Honda CR-V Replacement Belts and Hoses
Belts and hoses are among the most vital components in your car and also among the most prone to break. Thankfully, All Discount Parts stocks genuine OEM Honda replacement belts and hoses for each of the Honda CR-V model’s years and can send them to your door in a matter of days. If you don’t know about the many kinds of Honda CR-V belts and hoses or what they do, read on, and we’ll tell you everything you need to know.
The Many Kinds of Honda CR-V Belts
When it comes to finding the right Honda belts, it’s important to know what type of belt you’re looking for, as each one serves a different purpose. The major Honda CR-V belts include:
- Timing Belt: Used to properly time the opening and closing of your engine’s piston’s valves, a functioning timing belt is integral to the operation of your engine. If it breaks, your engine will fail.
- V-Belt: Generally found in older model vehicles, the v-belt is used to help power certain peripherals and is connected to the crankshaft.
- Serpentine Belt: This powers vehicle systems like the cooling fan, air conditioning compressor, the pump for your power steering system, and more. Without a working serpentine belt, your engine runs a risk of overheating.
If you notice cracks or fraying in any of your Honda CR-V belts, have them replaced immediately to reduce the risk of an expensive repair.
The Many Kinds of Honda CR-V Hoses
Delivering coolant, fuel, or radiator heat, are the primary functions of your Honda hoses. The three most common types are:
- Air Conditioner Hose: To deliver cool air throughout the Honda CR-V cabin, an air conditioner hose is required. These are routinely subjected to high pressure, so be sure to inspect them often.
- Radiator Hose: This is a molded hose and is used to put coolant into your engine block.
- Fuel Hose: Your fuel hose is part of your Honda CR-V’s fuel injection system, transferring fuel between your tank, your fuel pump, and the engine.
Inspect your hoses for parallel cracks and soft areas. If your hoses show signs of this kind of wear, you should order new Honda CR-V hoses from All Discount Parts.
Why Buy OEM Honda Belts and Hoses?
Unlike aftermarket components, Honda OEM belts and hoses are manufactured to meet stringent quality standards. While they can be more expensive from the outset, they’re highly durable. You’ll make back the extra you pay in savings. To top it off, each one comes with a 1-year/12,000-mile manufacturer warranty. We only sell OEM Honda CR-V belts and hoses at All Discount Parts. That’s because your belts and hoses are among the most vital parts to your vehicle’s well-being. You should only install replacements of the highest quality.
Shop Honda Belts and Hoses at All Discount Parts
We stock OEM Honda CR-V replacement belts and hoses for every model year. You can order them online, and we’ll have them at your door in days. If you would like to learn more about our selection, or if you have any questions, contact us online at 800-651-4832.