Find Honda Civic Replacement Belts and Hoses at All Discount Parts
Belts and hoses work to circulate power and coolant throughout your vehicle’s many systems. Though small, various, and inexpensive, they are some of the most vital components in your Civic. If you find you’re in need of Honda Civic replacement belts and hoses after reading our guide, choose All Discount Parts. We carry all of the Honda replacement belts and hoses for every model and year and can ship them straight to your door at a wholesale price.
The Main Kinds of Honda Belts
Your Civic is filled with a wide variety of belts, each responsible for a different task:
- Timing Belt – This notched belt is responsible for turning your crankshaft and keeping your engine in proper time. Your belt should be checked for fraying frequently and changed every 50,000 – 60,000 miles.
- Serpentine Belt – The serpentine belt provides power to the AC Compressor and other important systems. This belt should be checked annually for signs of separation and be replaced after about 50,000 miles.
- V-Belt – The V-belt is necessary for turning the fan that circulates air throughout your vehicle’s engine compartment. It should be inspected annually for signs of stretching and slippage.
The Main Kinds of Honda Hoses
Your Civic’s engine hoses are responsible for transferring fluids to various systems. Some of the hoses located within your engine include:
- Radiator Hose – Radiator hoses circulate coolant throughout the engine and can last 100,000 miles, but should be checked frequently for signs of splitting and leakage.
- Fuel Lines – Fuel lines transport fuel from your tank to your pump, and finally, to your engine. They can last 100,000 miles or more, but should be checked frequently for signs of wear, especially near the clamps.
- Power Steering Lines – These lines transport the hydraulic fluid that pressurizes and maintains the responsiveness of your steering wheel. They should last the life of your vehicle, but a quick inspection every year is advised.
The Value of OEM Quality
You may be tempted to buy aftermarket parts at your corner auto-shop, but don’t: they’re often made with flimsy materials and can require modifications in order to fit your vehicle. At All Discount Parts, we only sell OEM Honda parts. These are some of the reasons why dealerships, ASE mechanics, and distributors like us, deal in OEM:
- Increased Quality – OEM parts are the designed to the same stringent Honda standards that the original part in your car was. Because of this, they’re very durable and will save you in future repairs.
- Easier to Install – Unlike many aftermarket parts, OEM parts will never require you to modify your vehicle in order to fit. Simply take the old part out and plug the new part in.
- Warranty – OEM parts come with a standard 12-month/12,000-mile warranty.
When You Need Honda Civic Replacement Belts and Hoses, Choose All Discount Parts
If you think you might need Honda Civic replacement belts and hoses, look no further than All Discount parts. We have the gamut of Honda parts, regardless of model or year and ship them to you for less than you might think. Contact us online or by phone at (800) 651-4832 to learn more.