Buy Honda Accord Parts Online
The Honda Accord is without a doubt one of the most common sedans in the world, having been in production since 1976 and serving drivers as one of the most affordable and fuel-efficient vehicles ever since. When cars start getting as old as some Accords, though, replacement parts are a necessity.
Here at All Discount Auto Parts, we feature OEM replacement parts for your Accord Sedan so that you can know that everything in your vehicle meets manufacturer specifications. No matter the model year, you can find the parts you need to keep your Honda running in like-new condition for years to come. We're based out of Boulder, CO, but we ship parts to drivers like you all over the United States.
The Importance of Choosing OEM Accord Replacement Parts
We know that the temptation to save money on aftermarket parts can be high, but the reason why they are so cheaply priced is simple: aftermarket parts are cheaply made. Rarely designed to fit your specific vehicle, aftermarket replacement parts cost less because they are made of low-quality materials that do not last nearly as long as their OEM counterparts.
When you buy OEM Honda Accord parts, you know that everything you're putting into your car is precision engineered to fit in perfectly alongside the original factory parts, and you can depend on them to last as long or longer than the parts they are replacing. OEM parts do tend to cost more than aftermarket parts, but it's one of the best investments you can make in your vehicle.
OEM Parts For Each Generation of the Accord
The Accord has been around for nine generations now, and we stock parts for every different design, even if you're driving a new one from the ninth generation (produced from 2013 onward). Honda made a complete overhaul to their Accord in 2013, giving drivers a new arrangement of standard features and redesigning much of their famous sedan from the ground up while also introducing the coupe.
You might be worried that this could mean you'll need to struggle to find any necessary replacement parts, but we want to ease your mind—any new vehicle parts will be in stock at All Discount Auto Parts, including:
- Engine elements for four-cylinder and V6 models
- Electronic components for Honda's new high-tech amenities
- New steering wheel and steering column parts
- Door panels for both sedan and coupe builds
- And much more
We work hard to make sure we have all of the OEM Honda Accord parts you may need, regardless of the generation.
Honda Accord Parts in Stock
We stock every Accord part you could need, but we also know that some parts need replacing or repair more often than others, so we have an extra stock of some of our most commonly ordered parts, including:
- Brake Pads: These can last anywhere from 30-80,000 miles or 3-5 years depending on the kind of driving you do, particularly whether or not it's stop-and-go city driving or highway commutes. Be sure to replace them as soon as possible when they need it to prevent significant rotor damage.
- Air Filters: The air filter in your car can often last as long as four years or 50,000 miles, but to keep your engine getting the oxygen it needs, you may want to replace it sooner. If you're frequently driving in dusty or gravely environments, plan to change it more often.
- Spark Plugs: Iridium and platinum spark plugs can last as long as 100,000 miles—and that's when we suggest you change them, even if they can go longer. Another good rule of thumb is to plan to replace your spark plugs every 8 years or so. If you're burning oil, you'll notice your spark plug life drop substantially.
- Headlights: Depending on how much night driving you do, you may need to replace your headlights only once every 5-7 years or so. If you frequently drive on poorly maintained roads, bumps and potholes can damage filaments and shorten the life of some headlights too.
- Battery: Mileage doesn't matter on this one—you'll want to replace it about every 4-5 years. If you live in a really hot climate, you could find yourself replacing your battery as often as every three years.
Find the Honda Accord Parts You Need Today!
The Honda Accord is one of the best cars around, so don't compromise it with aftermarket parts—order OEM Accord replacement parts from All Discount Auto Parts today. No matter the model year, we've got what you need!
If you already know what part you are looking for, start your search below!