Buy Honda Parts Online at All Discount Parts!
OEM Honda Replacement Parts vs. Aftermarket Replacement PartsBefore you purchase parts for your vehicle, it is important to know the difference between OEM Honda replacement parts and aftermarket replacement parts. Aftermarket replacement parts are parts that are not sourced from the manufacturer of your vehicle, so they are not specifically designed to fit your model and are usually made of lesser materials. While aftermarket parts may seem like a better deal due to their often lower prices, it is important to know that OEM Honda parts will be more cost-effective over the life of your vehicle because they are designed to fit your vehicle exactly like the original part. As a result, OEM parts will help to maintain the resale value and longevity of your Honda more than aftermarket parts will.
Here are just a few more reasons why OEM Honda parts are the smart choice compared to aftermarket replacement parts:
- Honda Guaranteed Quality: When you purchase certified OEM Honda parts, you can rest assured that Honda’s strict quality standards were followed to manufacture the part. Many aftermarket parts are created using lower-quality materials in order to bring the cost down, which means your aftermarket parts may not last as long as a certified OEM part. To guarantee that quality, all OEM Honda parts come with a 12-month or 12,000-mile warranty that is redeemable at any certified Honda dealer in the country.
- Quick and Convenient Auto Part Shopping: If you shop for aftermarket parts, you’ll find that you have an overwhelming number of parts to choose from. Customers that are not familiar with aftermarket brands may choose a sub-standard part composed of low-quality materials by accident. When you choose OEM Honda parts, there is only one brand and one part to choose from, and you can find it in seconds by simply using the pictures shown below.
Enhance Your Ride With Honda Accessories
At All Discount Parts our comprehensive parts inventory also includes OEM Honda accessories to help you customize your vehicle the way you want. Whether you are looking to add a trunk tray to your Accord to avoid spills, or a bike attachment for the roof of your Odyssey, OEM Honda accessories can help improve the look and functionality of your vehicle. Here are just a few of the OEM Honda accessories you can add to your vehicle:
- Exterior Accessories: There are many exterior OEM Honda accessories that can make your vehicle your own. Stylish new wheels will give your vehicle a sportier look, while vehicle protection features like nose masks and door visors can help defend your vehicle from the elements. At All Discount Parts we carry a large inventory to help you customize your vehicle in a way that is all your own.
- Interior Accessories: Your vehicle’s interior can be equipped with numerous OEM Honda accessories to improve your driving experience. Whether you are looking for floor mats to keep your vehicle clean, cargo organizers to help keep your stuff in place, or leather steering wheel covers to make your ride more luxurious, you can upgrade your ride with us.
- Electronic Accessories: In addition to the interior and exterior accessories, Honda also offers state-of-the-art electronic features for your vehicle. Remote start systems allow you to warm your vehicle up in the winter from the comfort of your home, back-up sensors can help with parking, and a variety of infotainment features will add to the entertainment and convenience of your daily commute.
Start Shopping For Honda Parts Now!
Here at All Discount Parts we’re looking forward to helping you find the parts and accessories you want for your vehicle. In the area below you can click on the picture of your specific Honda model and start shopping!